Retaining walls are vertical (or near vertical) structures designed to retain ground materials on one side. They can be built from a range of materials including: sheet piles, timber piles, screw piles, steel driven piles and king posts.
What are retaining walls?
Texco has a vast amount of experience with the construction of retaining walls in challenging environments such as along the edge of roads and steep hillsides.
We can organise the whole process with you, from engineering design through to final installation, verification and sign-off. We are available to complete installation New Zealand-wide.
Do you have retaining wall needs for your next project?
Get in touch with us, we love to talk shop.
"Whilst we are guided by our Safety and Quality Management Systems, we still believe in the integrity of a handshake."
Why use Texco?
- Established contractor with 40 years in business
- ISO9001 accreditation
- Can provide temporary works design
- Early design input and project estimating – our designers can provide free input to designs at the initial sages backed with cost estimates
- Engineers can provide a design and sign-off services
- Can perform verification testing if required by the design