Micropiles are small diameter piles often used in restricted-access settings. Installation involves advancing casing to the required depth, and then the spoil is removed via various drilling techniques. Reinforcing steel is introduced to the casing, and the ground is pumped, often under high pressure, to fill the casing. The casing can either be left in place or extracted depending on the design requirements.
What is micro-piling?
- Installing piles in restricted access environments
- Underpinning of existing foundations as ground anchors
- Ideal for low access situations
- Quick and efficient installation
- Suitable for a range of ground conditions
- High capacity piles and anchors
- Commercial building foundations
- Residential buildings
- Retaining walls
How much of the project can Texco complete?
Whereabouts does Texco operate?
Why use Texco?
- Established contractor – 40 years
- Proven experience with micropiles in a range of ground conditions for a variety of developments
- ISO9001 accreditation
- Early design input and project estimating – our designers can provide free input to designs at the initial sages backed with cost estimates.
- Engineers can provide a design and sign-off service
- Can perform verification testing if required
Do you have micro-piling needs for your next project?
Get in touch with us, we love to talk shop.
"Whilst we are guided by our Safety and Quality Management Systems, we still believe in the integrity of a handshake."