Driven piles are a type of deep foundation constructed from timber, concrete or steel. The piles are installed using either impact or vibratory hammers to the required design depth.
Driven Pile Solutions
What are driven piles?
We can organise the whole process with you, from engineering design through to final installation, verification and sign-off. We are available to complete installation New Zealand wide.
- Timber piles from 150-450 SED H5 treated piles
- Steel piles – universal columns and steel pipe
- Soncrete piles – precast and pre-stressed
- A cost-effective solution
- The displacement installation process avoids producing spoil
- Quick and efficient installation
- Suitable for a range of ground conditions
- Can be installed on close centers to achieve ground improvement (stiffening)
- Commercial building foundations
- Residential buildings
- Retaining walls
- Road embankments
Featured Driven Pile Projects
Why use Texco?
- An established contractor with 40 years in business
- Proven experience with driven piles in a range of ground conditions for a variety of developments
- ISO9001 accreditation
- Early design input and project estimation – our designers can provide free input to designs at the initial stages backed up with cost estimates
- Engineers who can provide a design and sign-off service
- Wide range of equipment available to install bored piles from small to large
- Able to perform verification testing when required
Do you have driven pile needs for your next project?
Get in touch with us, we love to talk shop.
"Whilst we are guided by our Safety and Quality Management Systems, we still believe in the integrity of a handshake."